Video Editor / Video Development
As a Video Editor at our company, you will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes. As video has become the best way for communicating the company's messages on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our company's success.
- Taking the brief from stakeholders. Understanding the deliverable and recommending/solving the problem through pitching in good ideas to communicate the point across with powerful film/animation/audio-video.
- Ability to express the written script through unique audio-video/animation.
- Have a mindset to tell a story in a unique way and correctly express the words and feelings the writer is trying to convey in the script.
- Following a script, screenplay, or outline
- Input sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs.
- Input graphics to enhance footage.
- Working closely with the writer and art director to present a final product that matches his or her vision.
- Assess and select the appropriate free video-making/editing and animation tool
- Create and edit high-quality graphic/animation videos for product explainers, tutorials, and other visual aids
- Add visual effects, and voice overlay, where necessary
- Observe and support the info-dev team in creating quality visual content
- Transcribe videos
- Work experience or knowledge of video development and editing with an advertising agency or film firm.
- Proficiency in editing software programs
- Ability to take and follow directions, while also having a creative eye for improvements
- Independent worker capable of managing projects on his/her own
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Good Command of the English language