- Brainstorm ideas, develop concepts, and articulate messaging.
- Collaborate and work closely with the accounts management team to interpret the client’s briefs.
- Conceptualize and develop creative social media content, ideas, and strategies.
- Write clear, persuasive, and original copy.
- Understand briefs clearly and come up with new concepts, content for campaigns
- Lead the development of clients’ social media content calendar.
- Monitor the effectiveness of social media content produced, actively seek improvements for deployed campaigns, and provide or suggest solutions as needed.
- Be a team player, capable of working closely and effectively with the art director/designer, accounts management team, and clients.
- Proofread the copy to ensure accuracy in spelling and grammar.
- Amend, revise, or redevelop social media campaigns based on feedback from the art director/designer, accounts management team, or clients.