HR Recruiter & Admin
The desired candidate will be authorized to take all decisions related to recruitment, team management, and administrator work for team members, vendors, clients, etc. Your work, which is often decidedly administrative in nature, involves documenting grievances, terminations, absences, performance reports, and compensation and benefits information.
- Draft administrative and talent requirements for companies’ growth
- Sourcing & Screening resumes through job portals, social media platforms
- Schedule interviews with the shortlisted candidates
- Handling onboarding formalities
- Maintaining attendance record
- Requirement fulfillment and Advertising of the requirement
- Finding new people/ Sourcing – emails, Employee referrals,
- Interview – Telephonic, Face to face, Tech Test – Result – Selection
- Offer closure – Offer & Negotiation – acceptance – Document verification – Offer mail
- Onboarding- New Joinee Formalities – Induction – Collection of documents – Department Intro – Training – Database management, NDA, Offer letter, Affidavit
- Employee file – Resume-Interview, KYC, Educational. The previous company, NDA/Affidavit, Appraisal including letter, any other, Check list, Employee details, Proof of Verification, Accessibility & Access policy
- Any other – Bona fide, an internship letter, Bills & Reimbursement
- ESS – Leave management, Attendance
- Exit process
Admin Work Profile:
- Drafting documents in form of NDA, Disclaimers, Policies, etc for the website, social media, vendors, clients, team member
- Research and planning with strategies for growth and competitor analysis
- Provide admin and office support
- Maintains office supplies & equipment
- Coordinates facilities management needs.
- Freshers, 1 – 2 years of experience as an HR Recruiter and Administrator role
- BBA / MBA HR with working experience or interest in Advertising / Marketing Industry
- Willingness to Handle HR and Admin functions.
- Customer-focused and driven by providing exceptional service
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Good Attention to details with excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Confident and skilled in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Highly organized
- Immediate joiner preferred